add more arcade games

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. christopher1808,

hi, my subgestion is add more arcade games (will be good a game like space imbaders) well, examples of games will could be: space imbaders, a game like the old games like mario a pokemon simulator and etc. these are just examples, thanks for readme.

Resultado: -1

2. kaiba,

I don't know, but one of the most complicated games for me is the fighting games here, although they may be easy, but I am so lazy that I forgot the purpose of writing this. Go to sleep,.

Resultado: -1

3. aayushi,

you can start with a few games similar to sami center.
◦ Avoid the beeps: A game somewhat similar to Run for your life (though both Oriol and Sammy came up with their projects independently). Avoid the descending beeping objects by running and jumping in a 2d side scrolling environment, earning more points the longer you last.
◦ Shoot the target: Load up your gun with the control key and listen to the rather futuristic sounding target passing left to right, and fire with space when it's in the centre.
◦ Santa save: Father christmas has a problem. His slay is stalled in snow, and a decidedly creepy beast is trying to destroy it. Your object is to defeat the beast first. Run through the snow in side scrolling fashion with the arrow keys, and use space to attack, hopefully being able to knock off the beastly beast before it reaches the far left of the playing field where the slay is located. The only problem, once the beast is defeated, the next level will present you with a tougher, and faster version. How long can you keep santa safe and how many slays full of presents can you send out?

Resultado: +0

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta