New games.

2 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: -2

1. CathyAnne,

Well, tell me about all of the new games on this platform and how they work. Also, I heard from another user on this platform that some of the new games that you emplament don't always have directions.

Score: +0

2. Nikola,

Hello,
instead of telling you about all the new games, since I have no idea which games are new to you, I recommend just creating a table of that game and pressing CTRL+F1 to open its rules.

The following games currently do not have a rules page:

joke easter-egg games

These games were created as an April fool's joke and are mostly designed to be discovered on your own:

• The Eternal second,
  • The ultimate press enter official game.

For the former, I have a small summary of the rules in this topic.

Complex strategy games

These games are difficult to learn from the Playroom exclusively, and are hard to explain and summarize on a single page. The recommendation is to read the rules on the internet.

• Go,
  • Chess.

Obvious games

These games can be learned very quickly without any rules, just by playing them. Keep in mind the F1 shortcut, which will always tell you the game-specific shortcuts when on a table of that game.

• Quiz party,
  • Battleship.

All the other games have a rules page. Of course, don't hesitate to ask specific questions, if some particular rule is unclear or you don't understand it, that is certainly something I can try to help with.

Have fun!

Score: +4

2 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte