Two website bugs

9 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +3

1. Nikola,

Hello,
after an update of the website in August, two bugs were introduced:

1. Accessing general statistics, statistics of any game or the forum statistics gives an error 500, and this does not work. Only your personal statistics are accessible.
  2. In the display options, something broke regarding the label of the date format combo box. Instead of saying date format, as it did before, it now says "M j Y H:i:s:", making it unclear what the option is.

Thanks.

Skor: +2

Poslednja izmena od strane Nikola, 24 Sep 2023 03:44:07

2. Jatayu,

Another bug I had been noticing was that with many games, especially the ones in the arcade lead to pages that didn't exist if you try to view help by pressing ctrl+f1. Upon testing only moments ago however, I discovered that many of these work now, and out of the two arcade games magic blocks is the only one remaining that does not lead to a valid page anymore.

Skor: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
indeed, some games simply do not have any rules written, like Go, or Battleship.

For Magic blocks however, just a small mistake. If you really want to read its rules, visit https://qcsalon.net/en/magicblocks
the ctrl+f1 points to /arcade-magicblocks which does not exist.

Skor: +1

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the error 500... For me, everything works, when I'm connected as Aminiel, when I'm not connected, and when I'm connected with a test account which isn't admin. I'll try again in a while and let you know, but for the moment, I don't know at all what's causing it.

5. Naday,

I am sure you did the right steps, but just in case, the direct link to the error 500 is https://qcsalon.net/en/stats?general when you are logged out, it will work fine, not when you are logged in.

Skor: +0

6. Nikola,

Hello,
exactly, I get this only if I am logged in, if I am logged out, the page displays fine.

Meanwhile, I'm afraid the website got another bug…
Inbox notifications are broken, and the counter on the home page is even more broken. It says this:

At the moment, there are say5 connected players and sur open tables.

It says something more amusing too:

• A record of 2023 players simultaneously connected all languages together, and 55 only for the english part

A great record, isn't it? A shame it's not real...

7. Naday,

The general stats seem to be fixed for me.

8. Aminiel,

Hello,

General stats should definitely be fixed now.

9. Nikola,

Hi,
I confirm that this is fixed for me now as well. Thank you.

9 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog