Problem with subscribtion and unsubscribtion using QC gameroom software (u toku)

4 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +3

1. Emrah20,

Althought subscribe or unsubscribe button is on Gameroom's software, It didn't work. I don't know, why. I've noticed It rightnow. Maybe It is a longer. I don't know.
Please, could You look on It?
Thank You.
Marco

Skor: +0

2. Nikola,

This is probably another cache issue. If you subscribe, and then wait 1 or 2 minutes, does it work correctly? Ignore the fact that when you subscribe it seems like it did nothing, after that time passes, it should work. You can also verify that it worked right away if you open the topic on the website, you should be subscribed without any problems.

Skor: +2

Poslednja izmena od strane Nikola, 29 Sep 2023 23:39:48

3. Emrah20,

Well, It works fine on the web. Or It is just problem with software?

Skor: +0

4. Nikola,

Hello,
I am not sure what was done in the server reboot on Sunday, but from my side, there are major improvements on the client forum. First of all, the bug mentioned in this topic is completely fixed now and subscriptions work normally, but in general, the caching mechanism is either completely gone or not disruptive at all, even if it exists still, because so far I was not able to notice anything cached in fact. Another positive is that I never got the forum being unavailable during the entire day. In the past, I would definitely get it often. Of course this could change later, but so far, there really seem to be substantial improvements.

Thanks for your work.

Skor: +2

Poslednja izmena od strane Nikola, 9 Oct 2023 04:19:10

4 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog