Statistics bugs with the new games

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +4

1. Nikola,

Hello,
I'm not sure if statistics are considered completed for the new games, but they currently have the following problems:

1. In Tysiac, each round is doubled. For example, if I play 1 round, the statistics will show that I played 2. This also completely ruins the average.
  2. In Golf, in its general game statistics, under the options usage heading, all the different boards are named ~nGolfCard4~ ~nGolfCard6~, and so on, and their translations aren't working across different languages, even though they should apparently be translatable.
  3. Fives and Threes currently do not show up under personal statistics. As it seems the individual games themselves aren't tracked, only the general game statistics.

Thanks for your considerations.

Skor: +2

2. Aminiel,

HEllo,

These bugs should be all fixed now. Thank you for signaling.

3. Nikola,

Hello,
thanks for the fixes, the reported bugs are indeed gone now.

However, it seems like a new bug was introduced today, another not working translation. In Individual Golf statistics, it no longer says wins, losses and draws, but instead "~FinishSuccess~", "~FinishFail~", and ~FinishTimes~.

Also, I have noticed the new statistics for 1000, and they are really nice, just like in the other contract taking games. However, if you abandon a round, this is also counted as a successful contract.
I don't think it should, either as a not taken contract at all since the round was not played, or a separate statistic for abandoned contracts.

Thanks for the work done so far.

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog