Strange Ninety nine behaviour with bots (rešeno)

7 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +2

1. Nikola,

Hello,
I am not sure what happened or why, but I suppose it cannot be intentional.

Create a game of Ninety Nine, and play with a bot. The bot plays his turn right away, as soon as possible.
I mean, I like fast bots, but this is too fast. In a game with multiple bots, it's quite difficult to follow what is happening.

If you want to make it more hilarious, add a few bots, enable your spectator mode, and watch a round end in less than a second…

Anyway, hopefully this problem can be resolved.

Thanks.

Skor: +1

2. Elevatorguy,

i’m having the same bug. When I add two bots, and enable my spectator mode, and then when I start the game, the round ends in less than a second.

Skor: +0

3. HeadphoneJack,

me and my friends were experimenting, and found out that bots play at normal speed when you set the thinking timelimit to three seconds. Funniest example of "The work expanding to fill out the time available for completion" ever.

It does pose a question though, what effects bot speeds in the first place? They are for example very slow in monopoly, even on their first turn when they really only have one choice, but on the other hand they count their cribbage hands instantly and finish a round of 99 in under a second. I thought it had something to do with each bot having some attention paid to it by the server, but it doesn't seem to explain this.

4. Mortem,

In my opinion we should be able to set bot speed. Maybe not instant like this but bots play too slow right now.

Poslednja izmena od strane Mortem, 4 Nov 2023 21:14:23

5. Mohammedradwan2003,

I have just tried a game with 2 bots alone and It was fun to watch heh. I wish we humans could play using the same speed. I'm sure we'll be so random.

6. StormProductions,

Seems to be either fixed, or not happening for me.

7. Nikola,

Yes it is fixed, as the topic label says.

7 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog