A bug in making dirty tricks in 1000 miles (u toku)

10 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +5

1. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
I have encountered a bug where I can't make a dirty trick with the right of way card when I am hit with a speed limit or a red light as consistently as with other immunity cards.
I request you to kindly look into this issue.
Thanks.

Skor: +1

2. ibraheemmohsen,

It's not a bug, actually yes, you can only use it if you don't have any other accidents preventing you from continuing, like out of gas, flat, ETC.

Skor: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
in fact I am pretty sure it's a bug, otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

• You can absolutely use a driving ace, for example, if you have a flat tire already and then receive an accident
  • Similarly, you can use Puncture proof if you are in an accident and then receive a flat tire

The only thing that doesn't work is using right of way when already having a problem and then receiving a speed limit, or having counterflow and then receiving a red light.

Skor: +1

4. ibraheemmohsen,

If this is a bug, I am happy to inform you that I lost a lot because of it.

5. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
@Nikola, I completely agree with you, you can make dirty tricks with the other immunity cards but not with the right of way card. In my humble opinion, it's been almost 3 months since I last reported it, but the bug unfortunately doesn't seem to go away so soon.

6. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
I think I might have found a workaround for this bug. For now, the only way to solve this is to make sure your cursor is on the right of way card so that you can quickly perform a dirty trick in case you get hit with a red light or speed limit, notwithstanding any other penalties in effect.
Hope this helps.

7. ibraheemmohsen,

You don't have to mark the topic as solved, because it isn't.

Poslednja izmena od strane ibraheemmohsen, 16 Mar 2024 20:22:58

8. rockstar2013,

Thank you for letting me know.

9. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
It has been quite a while since I last posted to this topic, and I'm afraid the bug still exists. Any help on further escalation of this problem to the developers would be highly appreciated.

10. kaiba,

I agree that it is actually a bug, but as some people said, it seems that the solution is to react quickly enough to avoid any bugs.

10 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog