Marriages in Tysiac with the Web Client on Mac Safari

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +0

1. dparker,

Hi all,

I play with the web client on Mac, and I've found the marriage behavior in Tysiac to be inconsistent. If I understand correctly, the rules state it is only necessary to be leading a trick that is not your first. However, when I'm leading a series of tricks, I have found Shift+Enter works sometimes and not others, and I have not been able to figure out why. It has cost me contracts on multiple occasions. Lol.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel

2. Nikola,

Hello,
as far as I have played on the Mac, shift+enter should work without any problems.

It seems like you understood it correctly. You must be leading a trick (any trick except the first one), and you must have a king and a queen of the same suit. Both cards must be in your hand at the time the marriage is announced, and shift+enter should be pressed on either the king or the queen of the suit.

If that does not work, the context menu key can be used to announce a marriage as well (applications key on Windows, VO+shift+M on a Mac, as always, while the focus is on either the king or the queen of that suit.

Skor: +2

3. dparker,

Thanks, I have been trying Shift+Enter only in the cases you suggest. I will see whether VO+Shift+M is more consistent. Thank you again.

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog