My friend can't reply to forum posts, what is wrong? (rešeno)

10 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: -1

1. CaptainMcOi,

My friend Jonathan is trying to post here, however he isn't able to reply to anything as it seems, what is broken here or is this normal? If it is, what is it that he needs to do to unlock this?

Skor: +0

2. Jatayu,

if this person is a new user then they need to wait for a week or so I think it was before they can post on the forums? Unless this was changed.

3. Marina,

Yes, that's kind of an antispam security mesures so that new accounts do not post on the forums before completing some few logical steps first to insure it's not a spam account. Your friend should be able to post if he does those steps, which any normal users would do by default. I am not sure if it takes a week but probably that time limit was lifted.

4. CaptainMcOi,

Which steps? Also his account is older than a week by far

5. blaise97,

hello,
playing a game is also one of the step. if he never played a game, that can explin why.

6. CaptainMcOi,

He did... Of course

7. Emerald,

There are steps? Diddn’t know that.

8. CaptainMcOi,

So didn't I. But no one wants to send those steps here I guess... The strange thing is that I think I could always write here if I wanted to since ages, or idk what I did to unlock that?

9. Nikola,

Hello,
nobody is sending the exact steps, because it is not a process you have to perform. The idea is that if you use the Playroom and do anything ordinary users would, your access to the forum would become unlocked.

However, I have a theory that an important part of this is very buggy ever since the April 2022 major update. I'll perform a test and report the bug, if necessary.
Please stay patient and I'm sure this problem will be resolved soon.

Skor: +1

Poslednja izmena od strane Nikola, 20 Feb 2024 03:49:29

10. Jonathan859,

oh nvm, thanks Marc for posting here. I requested a name change yesterday and just saw I am able to post into the forum now for some reason... nice!

10 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog